Please use our online registration form to provide your details once completed somebody will contact you regarding payment.
| How did you hear about us?|
Referral (family’s name) OR
| ALLOW I ALLOW Allegro School of Dance Ltd. to use photographs/videos of my son/daughter for promotional material. I understand that these photos/videos may be used for but not limited to newspaper advertising, articles, brochures, pamphlets and Allegro School of Dance’s website and Facebook page.|
| DO NOT ALLOW I DO NOT ALLOW Allegro School of Dance Ltd. to use photographs/videos of my son/daughter for promotional material.|
RECREATIONAL DANCE - PAYMENT OPTIONS & PAYMENT SCHEDULE
COMPETITIVE DANCE - PAYMENT OPTIONS & PAYMENT SCHEDULE
FOR COMPETITIVE DANCE, I understand that my payment schedule has been adjusted to 3 equal payments. To receive Pre Reg Prices the first payment is due on June 26, 2020. If the first payment is submitted after June 26, 2020, then I understand I will pay the Regular Price.
ALLEGRO SCHOOL OF DANCE LTD. - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
**AFTER AUGUST 28, 2020 THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS FOR RECREATIONAL TERM 1 PAYMENTS**
**AFTER JANUARY 4, 2021 THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS FOR RECREATIONAL TERM 2 PAYMENTS**
- FOR RECREATIONAL DANCERS, THERE WILL BE 36 WEEKS OF INSTRUCTION THROUGHOUT THE YEAR, DIVIDED INTO TWO EQUAL PAYMENTS. THE FIRST PAYMENT WILL COVER CLASSES BEGINNING ON MON. SEPT. 14, 2020 AND THE SECOND WILL COVER CLASSES BEGINNING ON MON. FEB. 1, 2021. DUE TO STATUTORY HOLIDAYS, MONDAY DANCERS WILL ONLY RECEIVE 33 WEEKS OF INSTRUCTION PER YEAR AND HAVE AN ADJUSTED PRICE TO REFLECT THE MISSED CLASSES. TO SECURE A PLACE IN A RECREATIONAL DANCE CLASS, 2 POST-DATED CHEQUES OR CREDIT CARD NUMBER MUST BE INCLUDED ON OR WITH THE REGISTRATION FORM.
- COMPETITIVE DANCERS WILL HAVE THEIR FEES DIVIDED INTO 3 EQUAL INSTALLMENTS. THE FIRST WILL BE DUE ON JUNE 26, 2020 (for pre-reg prices) OR AUG. 28, 2020 (for regular prices) AND NOV. 16, 2020 AND FEB. 8, 2021. DUE TO STATUTORY HOLIDAYS, COMP DANCE CLASSES SCHEDULED ON MONDAYS WILL ONLY RECEIVE 33 WEEKS OF INSTRUCTION PER YEAR AND HAVE AN ADJUSTED TERM PRICE TO REFLECT THE MISSED CLASSES. TO SECURE A PLACE IN THE COMPETITIVE DANCE PROGRAM, 3 POST DATED CHEQUES OR A CREDIT CARD NUMBER MUST BE INCLUDED ON OR WITH THE REGISTRATION FORM.
- IF YOUR CHILD WISHES TO WITHDRAW FROM A RECREATIONAL DANCE CLASS, ALLEGRO SCHOOL OF DANCE MUST RECEIVE WRITTEN NOTICE BEFORE AUG 28, 2020 FOR TERM 1 or BEFORE JAN 4, 2021 FOR TERM 2. IF WRITTEN NOTICE IS RECEIVED, THEN YOUR CHEQUES WILL NOT BE DEPOSITED OR YOUR CARD WILL NOT BE BILLED. EXCEPTIONS WILL NOT BE MADE TO ALLEGRO SCHOOL OF DANCE’S REFUND POLICY UNLESS A DOCTOR’S NOTE HAS BEEN RECEIVED, IN WHICH CASE A STUDIO CREDIT MAY BE ISSUED.
- IF YOUR CHILD WISHES TO WITHDRAW FROM THE COMPETITIVE PROGRAM, ALLEGRO SCHOOL OF DANCE MUST RECEIVE WRITTEN NOTICE BEFORE AUG. 28, 2020 FOR TERM 1 or BEFORE NOV. 16, 2020 FOR TERM 2 or BEFORE FEB. 8, 2021 FOR TERM 3. IF WRITTEN NOTICE IS RECEIVED, THEN YOUR CHEQUES WILL NOT BE DEPOSITED OR YOUR CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED. EXCEPTIONS WILL NOT BE MADE TO ALLEGRO SCHOOL OF DANCE’S REFUND POLICY UNLESS A DOCTOR’S NOTE HAS BEEN RECEIVED IN WHICH CASE A CREDIT MAY BE ISSUED. PLEASE NOTE, REGARDLESS OF THE REASON, FOR COMPETITIVE DANCERS, THERE WILL BE A $250 WITHDRAW FEE DEDUCTED FROM THE REFUNDED AMOUNT OF FEES RETURNED TO YOU.
- IF YOU HAVE PRE-REGISTERED BUT CHOOSE TO WITHDRAW FROM CLASSES AFTER JUNE 26, 2020 AND BEFORE AUGUST 28, 2020 YOUR FULL TUITION AND COSTUME DEPOSIT FOR TERM 1 WILL BE REFUNDED MINUS A $30 PROCESSING FEE, FOR EACH REGISTERED CLASS.
- A COSTUME FEE FOR THE YEAR-END RECITAL HAS BEEN INCORPORATED INTO THE TERM PRICE FOR ALL RECREATIONAL & COMPETITIVE GROUP CLASSES. IF YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING IN THE RECITAL, PLEASE INFORM ALLEGRO SCHOOL OF DANCE BEFORE JAN. 4, 2021 AND YOUR TERM 2 CHEQUE WILL BE ADJUSTED FOR THE TOTAL COST OF THE COSTUME. IF YOUR CHILD CHOOSES NOT TO CONTINUE FOR TERM 2, YOUR COSTUME DEPOSIT FROM TERM 1 WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. ALL COMPETITIVE SOLO, DUET, SMALL GROUP AND OPTIONAL CLASS COSTUMES ARE IN ADDITION TO THE COMPETITIVE PRICE LIST AND WILL BE INVOICED INDIVIDUALLY DEPENDING ON THE COSTUME.
- FOR INSURANCE PURPOSES, IT IS MANDATORY FOR PARENTS TO SIGN AND AGREE TO THE “RELEASE OF LIABILITY” FORM BELOW. DANCERS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS UNLESS THIS FORM HAS BEEN SIGNED AND RETURNED.
- A $35 SERVICE CHARGE WILL BE APPLIED TO ALL RETURNED AND NSF CHEQUES.
**THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON DANCE CLASSES ONCE A PAYMENT HAS BEEN PROCESSED.**
PLEASE READ THE ABOVE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
ALLEGRO SCHOOL OF DANCE LTD. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RISK & RELEASE OF LIABILITY
For Participants Under the Age of Majority
For Participants Under the Age of Majority
I am the Parent / Legal Guardian of
I fully understand and acknowledge that,
(a) risks and dangers exist while participating in physical activities such as dancing.
(b) the participation in such activities and/or use of such equipment may result in injury or illness including, but not limited to bodily injury.
I agree to release, waive, discharge, and hold harmless Allegro School of Dance Ltd., it’s owners,
and it’s employees from any liability, claims, actions or losses for bodily injury, property damage, or
otherwise which may arise out of The Minor’s participation in services provided by Allegro School of
Dance Ltd. I also authorize Allegro School of Dance Ltd. to take all reasonable steps to respond to
medical emergencies and to seek medical treatment in the case of an injury.
| By checking this box, I have read, understand and agree to the “Payment Options & Payment Schedule” “Terms and Conditions” & “Acknowledgement of Risk & Release of Liability”. I also understand that there are no refunds issued for dance classes as outlined in the Refund Policy above.|
Parent’s / Guardian’s Name